- Designed to free stand on any stable surface including road base, small depths of gravel, asphalt, and concrete.
- Can be placed out of level a total of 2° in any combined direction, without hindering its performance.
- Is extremely stable and when used correctly with the digger derrick the operator can safely install and remove bits without assistance.
- The auger dish holders can handle up to 1 ton of downward force from the digger derrick boom while the rack is fully loaded with auger bits.
- The operator can access the pin by use of an 8 foot step ladder not included.
- It’s ideally used with the truck located at or near an end giving the operator access to both sides, and good visibility.
- Length - 96”
- Width - 84”
- Height - 101”
- Weight 895 lb
- Capacity 10,000 lb