- Allows the operator to connect to the auger bits without the need for assistance or the use of his or her back.
- Designed so that it can be moved with a forklift while loaded.
- Designed to be transported on the highway securing only the base of the rack.
- Designed to be used with a variety of augers by adjusting for height and diameter.
- Comes with pins to lock every bit into place for shipping it while loaded.
- Allows the operator to precisely align the holes of the drive motor with the auger bits from the cab.
- Allows the operator to safely exit the cab when the boom is braced through the drive motor, which is coupled to the desired auger bit held vertically in the rack.
- Holds the augers vertical in a ready to use position.
- American Made Steel.
- Sand blasted, zinc primed and powder coated red for a long-lasting finish.
- Width - 48”
- Depth - 48”
- Height - 41”
- Weight 290-310 lb
- Holds auger bits up to 36" diameter
- Quantity of bits per rack is 4
- Smallest gap between bits 2”