- Allows the operator to connect to the auger bits without the need for assistance or the use of his or her back.
- Designed so that it can be moved with a forklift while loaded.
- Designed to be transported on the highway securing only the base of the rack.
- Designed to be used with a variety of augers by adjusting for height and diameter.
- Can hold 1-24" 1-18" 1-12" diameter augers and a mini skid steer drive motor.
- Comes with pins to lock every bit into place for shipping it while loaded.
- Allows the operator to precisely align the holes of the drive motor with the auger bits from the mini skid steer.
- Holds the augers vertical in a ready to use position.
- Sand blasted, zinc primed and powder coated red for a long-lasting finish.
- Length - 36"
- Width - 36"
- Height - 36"
- Weight 170 lb