- Stores both rail and pin on forks of many different lengths widths and thicknesses.
- Includes a pull out tool, that assists with sliding out the desired set of forks a few inches for retrieval with the forklift.
- Includes a ground tool that assists with unhooking the forks from the forklift.
- Allows the forks to be inserted parallel to the ground, then stored in a tilted back position. This is the ideal position for retrieval by the forklift.
- Has integrated front tie off points for securing the forks in the rack against lateral movement during seismic events or accidental impacts from other equipment.
- The backside has tie off points for connecting the included chain to rope off the area behind the rack where the fork tips will be hanging out.
- Designed to free stand on hard surfaces including compacted road base, without any need to fasten it down.
- Designed to work with class 2 and 3 forklift forks
- Engineered to handle pushing forces by the forklift while fully loaded.
- Length - 96"
- Width - 48"
- Height - 71"