- Works with all mini-excavator and backhoe breakers with up to 4.4” diameter bits.
- Breakers stand vertical, which allows trapped moisture to drain through the elevated holders.
- Increases the operator's view of the coupling portion on the top of the breaker.
- Allows the desired breaker to twist into alignment with the machine while coupling.
- Elevated breaker holders allow dirt to fall through to the ground eliminating the need to clean out the holders.
- Eliminates the hydraulic breakers from contacting the ground reducing rust.
- Engineered to handle normal forces from the equipment while the breakers are inserted or removed from the rack.
- Loaded with solid steel in the legs to stabilize the rack.
- Designed to free stand on hard surfaces including compacted road base, without the need for anchors.
- Integrated fork points allow you to relocate the rack easily around your yard
- American Made Steel.
- Sandblasted, zinc primed and powder coated red for a long-lasting finish.
- Length - 96"
- Width - 60"
- Height - 25"
- Weight 1165 lb
- Total capacity 10,500 lb
- Holds 4 Breakers
- Max Bit Diameter 4.4”