- Designed for high capacity buckets
- Fully welded and completely assembled.
- Load using a skid steer or a forklift.
- Rack is designed to free stand and resist normal lateral forces imposed by the equipment while fully loaded.
- Every shelf is sloped back to allow buckets to drain rainwater.
- Length - 96"
- Width - 48"
- Height - 100"
- Weight 840 lb
- Height between shelves 40"
- 1st shelf depth 55"
- 2nd and 3rd shelf depth 45"
- Holds a quantity of 6 buckets
- Maximum bucket width 120"
- Minimum bucket width 72"
- Average 84" heavy construction bucket weight 650 lb
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shelf capacity 1500 lb each