- Fully welded and completely assembled.
- Load using a skid steer or a forklift.
- Rack is designed to free stand and resist normal lateral forces imposed by the equipment while fully loaded.
- Every shelf is sloped to the back to allow buckets to drain rain water.
- Side slope protection bar prevents buckets from sliding sideways and falling off the rack when placed on a cross slope.
- Upper 3 shelves come with load stops located at the front end of each arm.
- Length - 96”
- Width - 48”
- Height - 100”
- Weight 815 lb
- Height between shelves 27”
- 1st and 4th shelf depth 42"
- 2nd and 3rd shelf depth 40”
- Holds a Quantity of 8 Buckets
- Maximum bucket width 84"
- Minimum bucket width 66"
- Average 84" heavy construction bucket weight 650 lb
- 1st shelf capacity 1500 lb
- 2nd 3rd and 4th shelf capacity 1000 lb each