- Fully welded.
- Load using a skid steer or quick attach equipped loader.
- Designed to resist normal and lateral forces imposed by the equipment while fully loaded.
- Every shelf is sloped to the back to allow the breakers to drain rain water away from the seals.
- Back rest spacers prevents hoses from being pinched between the attachment and the posts.
- Upper tier has full height back rests preventing hoses from being snagged when the breaker is removed from the rack.
- American made steel.
- Sand blasted, zinc primed and powder coated red for a long lasting finish.
- Length - 72”
- Width - 48"
- Height - 100”
- Weight 735 lb
- Top shelf height 100"
- Height distance between shelves 27"
- Shelf depth 9"
- Shelf capacity 2500 lb per shelf